axialHealthcare is a risk management solution that identifies and addresses opioid-related risk in patient populations.
The solution provides timely, interactive tools to providers that allow for data-driven decision-making at the point of care. axialHealthcare is the risk mitigation solution of Wayspring, a company that provides end-to-end support for members with substance use disorder.
Partnering with Health Plans
- Single end-to-end solution
- High-tech, high-touch approach
- Improves clinical and financial outcomes
- Interactive clinical decision support
- Patient intelligence at your fingertips
- Wraparound patient support team
Since 2017, care optimization company axialHealthcare has collaborated with multiple insurance companies to offer providers a wide range of tools and resources that aim to support the health and safety of patients on opioids.
Through this collaboration, the tools available to providers include:
• Patient intelligence highlighting patients who fall into certain risk categories, such as patients recommended for evaluation for substance use disorder, opioids received from multiple providers, or benzodiazepine use with opioids. Risk categories are tied to clinical considerations that may help mitigate the risk
• Patient-specific snapshots of key clinical information that summarize critical diagnoses and recent prescriptions
• An interactive opioid reduction tool to assess patient readiness and motivation and support the development of patient-centric reduction plans when beneficial
• Insight into areas of patient risk within a set of clinical measures for opioid prescribing.