Talent Acquisition Analyst
We are searching for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable person to be the face of axialHealthcare for talent acquisition. This individual must be adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, requiring the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. In addition to having a strong work ethic and proactive approach, the ideal candidate will have sound business judgment and the intellect to understand our business and what’s needed to build successful teams.
The Talent Acquisition Analyst is an exciting and versatile role dedicated to ensuring that axialHealthcare attracts and hires only the best and brightest. As part of the Performance and Culture team, the Analyst will be exposed to all areas of human resources and a key contributor on an interdisciplinary team working together to ensure axialHealthcare is a great place to work.
- Manages the full-cycle recruitment process and partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates, administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire and extends employment offers.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates across all levels and departments in the organization.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system, Paylocity.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Assist with event planning and other culture related activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least two (2) years of experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- Paylocity experience preferred