axialHealthcare is seeking a candidate to work as a full time, on -site System Administrator. The System Administrator is responsible for deployment, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of axialHealthcare’s laptops, servers, printers, local area network, and other systems/technology as required. They are expected to stay up to date with industry best practices and strive to ensure that those best practices are followed. Being able to effectively use automation to perform routine tasks is a core skillset. The System Administrator understands that their role is to serve the business by enabling others to work effectively with the company’s technology.
- Procure, configure, and manage user laptops
- Install and maintain software for users
- Manage user access
- Assist with server provisioning, configuration, maintenance and monitoring
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a systems administrator responsible for small to medium server / laptop fleets. Experience as a senior help desk technician with additional training, education, or relevant certifications may be considered.
- Experience with configuration management platforms such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, or similar systems.
- Administrator level knowledge of MacOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP, with some experience managing local area networks
- A positive, customer focused attitude a must
- Experience with JAMF, InTune, and/or Cloud Computing environments a plus