Mobile Application Developer
axialHealthcare has an opening for a Mobile Application Developer to focus on solving complex healthcare problems through the power of big data and advanced analytics. You should have a strong background in mobile application development, and experience with one or more mobile frameworks. You will be responsible for juggling multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-oriented agile environment. You will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently, and as part of a highly collaborative team. This position is full-time and provides competitive salary and benefits.
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
- Participates in full SDLC process, voices concerns/suggestions, and provides solutions that result in better development timelines and more stable code
- Designs advanced data-centric solutions and amazing user experiences
- Recognizes system deficiencies and architectural needs; implements effective solutions.
- Ensures development procedures are properly documented and kept up-to-date
- Writes unit and UI tests to ensure quality solutions
- Troubleshoots and debugs to optimize performance
- Stays up-to-date with new technology and best practices
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience building mobile applications
- Understand data and data integration systems
- Experience developing applications backed by Amazon Web Services
- Enjoy creating solid, clean code so you won’t hate yourself the next time you visit it
- You have a love of software development and continuous learning
- Worked in collaborative, interdisciplinary environments
- Understand agile/scrum methodologies