IT Support Engineer
axialHealthcare is seeking an applicant to work in our downtown Nashville office as an IT Support Engineer. IT Support Engineers work with axialHealthcare teams by providing and supporting the technical equipment they use in their day to day work. This includes macOS and Windows laptops, mobile devices, conference room equipment, and printers. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of technical aptitude across all core IT disciplines (software, hardware, networking and security), a strong work ethic, and a drive to provide stable and secure technology solutions to the users they support.
- Administrator level knowledge of macOS and Windows 10, with 1+ years experience supporting end users in a business environment (preferably healthcare related), both remote and on-site.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking with experience managing firewalls and wireless access points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of and experience with a system management platform like Intune or Jamf a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with a scripting language a plus (bash, python, ruby, perl…).
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues with workstations (MacOS and Windows), printers, conference room equipment, etc.
- Provide support for remote users via phone and/or chat.
- Setup new hires with necessary equipment and basic access to company resources.
- Monitor and troubleshoot compute environment to ensure adequate performance and availability.
- Assist system administrators with day to day support duties as needed.
- Help create and maintain documentation.