axialHealthcare is seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s financial strategies and long-term financial goals. The Finance Manager will report to the CFO and assist with a variety of financial and strategic initiatives to support the growth and operations of the company.
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Assist with client the client contracting and negotiation process including coordination of legal documents.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate financial policies and controls are in place.
- Assist with the annual financial audit and tax reporting.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc financial reports and presentations for management and board purposes.
- Perform financial analyses and prepare financial models to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Collaborate with the CFO and other employees on the development and execution of financial strategies.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and compliance.
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations and work collaboratively with managerial staff to implement those solutions.
- Assist with capital raising efforts including private equity and debt transactions.
- Prepare and distribute the required monthly reporting and compliance package to the company’s lender.
- Maintain database of company contracts and agreements.
- Liaise with insurance brokers to procure appropriate insurance for the company.
- Work with other financial resources of the company on processes including the recording and payment of invoices, payroll, the preparation and distribution of customer invoices, and other accounting or finance related activities.
- Support the CFO in a wide variety of activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills