Client Data Analyst
The Client Data Analyst will report to the axialHealthcare Vice President of Data Operations with the primary responsibility of owning the client data operations relationship both internally and externally. Sitting between our Analytics, IT, Implementations, and Account Management organizations, this position will serve as the client data quarterback, driving both the implementation and ongoing operations of the data most critical to axialHealthcare’s suite of products.
Employee’s responsibilities will specifically include, but not be limited to:
- Leading/participating in client calls related to all things data, building key relationships with the necessary stakeholders at the client level.
- Building internal relationships with all internal stakeholders including Analytics, IT, Implementations, and Account Management and developing an atmosphere of trust, ownership, and accountability across all areas of the company.
- Developing a qualitative and quantitative understanding of client specific data, building the internal knowledge needed to ingest and make useful the information sent to axialHealthcare.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years of related experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Have a built-in sense of accountability. Admit to and own your mistakes. They happen.
- Be an excellent relationship builder across internal and external customers.
- Have the ability to forensically analyze client data and identify issues/define quality across discrete and differing clients and data sets.
- Be able to work efficiently across many clients and tasks and have the confidence to prioritize work based on a myriad of factors.
- Identify automation possibilities and work with internal IT staff to develop solutions to increase efficiencies.
- Beginner to intermediate SQL skills.