Client Analytics Specialist
axialHealthcare is seeking a healthcare analyst who can provide enterprise-wide technical, operational, reporting, and analytical expertise. Ideally, this is an extremely analytical, individual-contributor role requiring initiative, independence and drive, an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties. As an analytical specialist, this role will provide critical standard and ad-hoc business analysis and reporting of operational metrics and clinical results.
- Analyze medical, lab/pharmacy claims data to identify trends, pinpoint issues/areas for improvement, and recommend solutions & alternatives.
- Summarize and synthesize data and information from multiple sources, interpret and translate findings into meaningful information and actionable results.
- Execute analyses and prepare presentations on healthcare cost drivers and utilization trends to customers.
- Assist in quality control analysis to ensure client satisfaction and performance guarantees are met and/or exceeded.
- Produce ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyses.
- Execute prospective client analyses with focus on identifying specific opportunities and assisting related business development activities.
- Provide business analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic solutions supporting internal and external customers.
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of reporting prior to distribution and ensure the integrity of data through ongoing analysis.
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer relationships/needs/nuances that can be leveraged in analytical value delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics or relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of experience working as an analyst, healthcare industry preferred (Managed Care, PBM, BPCI, etc.)
- Experience with BI Toolsets and various SQL dialects preferred.
- Well-developed analytic skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data through complex analysis.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to not only perform the analysis but develop the supporting story.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments.
- Strong customer service and positive attitude.