Chief Revenue Officer
axialHealthcare is looking for an exceptional executive with a proven track record of driving revenue growth, new customer acquisition and leading high performing teams. The Chief Revenue Officer will be key to axialHealthcare’s presence in the market and will be an integral part of axial’s leadership team as we continue to grow. (S)he will be responsible for developing strategic sales plans and hunting and closing large, complex, enterprise-level deals, while also leading the marketing team.
- Build, develop and manage the sales and marketing teams; implementing growth strategies set by the Board of Directors and CEO.
- Establish sales targets to meet company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans to promote growth in each addressable market. Oversee the pipeline of market opportunities.
- Support complex, consultative sales process with leading health insurers in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Build business cases for CFO’s / CEO’s at large organizations.
- Think strategically: design new sales approaches, tailor sales materials and help establish best practices for the Growth teams.
- Demonstrate strong command of underlying analytics for pricing and negotiating multi-year deals with both health insurers and other new customer market segments
- Participate actively in translating market intelligence into marketing and product strategy to inform overall growth strategy for company
- Ensure axial’s marketing strategy is integrated to support the organization’s revenue growth and goals, developing compelling product messaging, positioning and storylines through collateral, content and other sales playbooks/tools
- Collaborate closely with peers on the axialLeadership Team and across the enterprise to uncover new areas of innovation that enhance axial’s value proposition
- Ensure axialHealthcare is meeting or exceeding service level agreements and other key operational performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree with proven success leading sales teams; additional experience leading marketing teams preferred
- Proven year over year success meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience in the development of strategic growth plans
- Strong negotiation skills; exceptional presentation skills and written skills
- Experience hiring, motivating and developing world class teams
- Demonstrated ability to prepare persuasive scoping and pricing proposals
- Travel Required – up to 25%